We are on holiday until 28 November.
If you are travelling around Japan, Japan Rail Pass is the most reasonable way to travel!
The Japan Rail Pass is valid for railways, busses, and ferry operated by JR.
It can be used by foreign tourist only, and offers unlimited use of JR trains for 7, 14, 21days.
(Please read Scope of Validity and check out which lines or trains you cannot use with Japan Rail Pass, or you require paying additional charges.)
|1st (Green Class)||2nd Class|
1st class, called “Green car”
Four seats (2 + 2) in a row and comfortable seats with space.
2nd class, Ordinary class
Five seats (2 + 3) in a row.
- To activate your Japan Rail Pass, please go to any JR office. They are spread through most Japanese Airports, such as Narita and Kansai. (Unfortunately not at Nagoya Airport)
- Japan rail pass is for temporary visitors. You need to show “Temporary Visitor” entry status stamp when you exchange at JR office. Please do NOT use an automated gate, then you will not get stamp on your passport.
If enter Japan under “Commerce”, “Trainee”, “Entertainer” or “Reentry Permit” etc, you cannot purchase Japan Rail Pass.
- Please read Scope of Validity and check out which lines or trains you cannot use with Japan Rail Pass, or you require paying additional charges. Also read “Conditions for Use”, which is found on the same page.
- For Japanese passport holders ;
- Please request your order well in advance, buying Japan Rail Pass with less than two weeks’ advance purchase is the last strategy we would recommend.
- Please check carefully the following to make sure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- You must turn in your Exchange Order to obtain your JAPAN RAIL PASS within three months from the date the Exchange Order was issued.
- Once a starting date has been assigned to the PASS, it cannot be changed or refunded.
- Please check the followings when you have upon receiving your Exchange Order from us ;
– Your name (it has to be the same as your passport)
– Exchange deadline (Please check the exchange deadline written)
– Ticket Name (Type of Ticket, Duration, Adult/Child)
– You have given both “Passenger coupon” and “Exchange coupon”
If it needs to change, please inform us immediately. We will charge 10€ per change as a handling fee + postal fee.
- Tickets will be delivered by post only. (to Finland and also to Europe)
- We estimate postage costs. If it exceeds or less than that, We do not refund/reclaim the original postage charge or the return postage charge.
- We are not responsible for letter once it transfers to “Posti” the Finnish postal service, it is then their responsibility to deliver and handle concerns for shipping delays or lost letters.
- Children 5 years of age and younger may travel with a parent or a guardian, but they will not be provided with seats. If required, please make a booking for the child at the child rate.