Halfday private guided visit to Maid Cafe and Owl Cafe in Akihabara.
Tokyo’s Akihabara Electric Town is Japan’s best-known marketplace for electronic equipment. This district is also increasingly known for its gaming and manga shops, with comics appealing to young and old readers, and also unique cafes.
Maid Cafes are themed cafe shops with the waiters or waitresses dress as butlers and maids. Also the tour will visit a owl cafe where you can watch and touch adorable owls with a cup of drink!
Meet guide in Tokyo and transfer to Akihabara by public transportation
- Guide – English-speaking throughout the tour for halfday.
- Transport – Public transport, such as local train, metro and public bus
- 1 soft drink at each cafe, 1 sweet as desert at a maide cafe.
Program does not include
- Personal expenses
- If participants are 5 and over, please contact us to email@example.com
- Please inform us of your hotel in Tokyo and requested starting time when booking.
- Fees for transportation during the tour are included. However, for the use of taxis or hired cars there will be additional charges.
- If you need French, German, Italian, Chinese, or Korean Speaking guide, please contact us for availability before booking.