Halfday private guided visit to Tsukiji Fish Market and experience sushi-making program!
Tokyo’s central fish market, Tsukiji, is the largest fish market in the world, and also the center of sushi culture in Japan. The Tsukiji market has been the heart of Japanese food as the market and its surrounding areas sustained Japanese traditional food till this day.
After visiting Tsukiji, you will experience sushi-making program and cook your own sushi for lunch!
Meet guide in Tokyo and transfer to Tsukiji by public transportation
Tour ends at around 13:00
- Guide – English-speaking throughout the tour for halfday.
- Transport – Public transport, such as local train, metro and public bus
- Sushi Lunch and 1 soft drink
Program does not include
- Personal expenses
- If participants are 5 and over, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inform us of your hotel in Tokyo when booking.
- Fees for transportation during the tour are included. However, for the use of taxis or hired cars there will be additional charges.
- If you need French, German, Italian, Chinese, or Korean Speaking guide, please contact us for availability before booking.