Halfday private guided visit to Sake Brewery in Fussa!
Sake is Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice. It comes in several different varieties, and it was first made at least 2,000 years ago. Since then, sake has played an important role in Japanese culture and history.
Meet guide in Tokyo and transfer to Fussa by public transportation
Visit one of the oldest Sake Brewery in Tokyo.
Tour ends at around 14:00
- Guide – English-speaking throughout the tour for halfday.
- Transport – Public transport, such as local train, metro and public bus
- Lunch at Brewery (excl.drink)
Program does not include
- Personal expenses
- If participants are 5 and over, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please inform us of your hotel in Tokyo when booking.
- Fees for transportation during the tour are included. However, for the use of taxis or hired cars there will be additional charges.
- If you need French, German, Italian, Chinese, or Korean Speaking guide, please contact us for availability before booking.