This tour will visit the World Heritage sites of Kinkakuji Temple and Nijo-jo Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace!
Discover and book a unique experience to create an unforgettable stay in Kyoto!
Meeting at Avanti Sunrise Tours Desk
(Kyoto station, Hachijo Exit)
17:30 – 18:30
Tour ends in Kyoto
A sample route
- Transportation by coach
- English Speaking Guide
- Customers who are late for the departure time will have their bookings cancelled. Please leave plenty of time to reach the meeting location.
- During Gion Festival, 15-16Jul, there will be traffic restrictions and we may change the tour route.
- Chishaku Temple will be visited when Heian Jingu Shrine is closed due to Festival on 22Oct.
- Please note that due to renovation work, Kiyomizudera Temple may not be visible.
- This tour is a combination of the Kyoto 1 Day Tour.
- The alternative plan may be used even outside of the designated period due to road conditions or other reasons. No refunds will be issued because of the location changes.
- Children 5 years of age and younger may join the tour, but they will not be provided with bus seats or meals. If required, please make a booking for the child at the child rate.
Terms & Conditions
Please read terms and conditions before booking.
Heian Jingu Shrine