This tour will visit the best of Kyoto, including World Heritage sites in one day!
You will get to know the real Kyoto, with a lot of information about Japanese culture, religious, gourmet etc, aspects of the ancient capital’s life and learn fun facts & stories.
Discover and book a unique experience to create an unforgettable stay in Kyoto!
Meeting at Avanti Sunrise Tours Desk
(Kyoto station, Hachijo Exit)
17:30 – 18:30
Tour ends in Kyoto
A sample route
- Transportation by coach
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch (if you choose)
- Customers who are late for the departure time will have their bookings cancelled. Please leave plenty of time to reach the meeting location.
- Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed to the public on Mondays, Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday, 14 to 17 May, New Year’s holidays. When it is closed, Kitano Tenmangu Shrine will be visited instead.
- The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine on 25Jun, 25Sep, 25Dec.
- Nijo Castle is closed on Tuesdays in Jan, Jul, Aug, and Dec. (Closed on the following day if Tuesday is a holiday) If closed, the tour will visit Ryoan-ji Temple insted.
- During Gion Festival, 15-16Jul, there will be traffic restrictions and we may change the tour route.
- Chishaku Temple will be visited when Heian Jingu Shrine is closed due to Festival on 22Oct.
- Please note that due to renovation work, Kiyomizudera Temple may not be visible.
- This tour is a combination of the Kyoto Morning Tour and Kyoto Afternoon Tour.
- The alternative plan may be used even outside of the designated period due to road conditions or other reasons. No refunds will be issued because of the location changes.
- Children 5 years of age and younger may join the tour, but they will not be provided with bus seats or meals. If required, please make a booking for the child at the child rate.
- Operating Company – JTB Corp.
Terms & Conditions
Please read terms and conditions before booking.
Kyoto Imperial Palace
Heian Jingu Shrine