Porvoo is located about an hour drive from Helsinki.
Porvoo is one of Finland’s six medieval towns and the country’s second oldest town, and evidence of its long history can still be seen and felt as you walk its charming streets.
Away from the river, the cobblestone streets are lined with charming wooden houses of every colour.
Summer：Every Tuesdays & Thursdays （＊There are some non-operating days）
|09:30||Arrive at Porvoo
Free until departure
|12:00||Arrive at Helsinki|
Please note ;
- This transfer service is confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers .
- If you want to book this tour the day before the service, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to cancel the service prior to departure if the minimum of participant is not reach.
In this case, we will refund full payment in Euro.
- This transfer service is seat-in-coach (combined) basis.
Please be on time. If you miss the departure time, fail to show up at the right place or at the right time, there is no refund.
- We will start to arrange the service when we get full payment.
- Please take walking shoes with you – there are full of paving stone streets in Old Porvoo.
- We will send you detailed information (meeting place etc) separately before departure.
- This transfer service is sold on a per seat basis.
- Clients under 18 years of age must provide us with the written consent of their guardian. Clients under 15 years of age must be accompanied with a guardian.
This service includes;
- Return transfer for Helsinki / Porvoo (Combined)
Terms & Conditions
Please read terms and conditions before booking.