Nuuksio National Park is located about one hour drive from Helsinki, a large tract of peaceful wilderness within Helsinki metropolitan area.
Nuuksio National Park is one of the top natural attractions in Finland and can be easily visited on a half-day trip.
If you take a public transportation, it will take you about 1.5hrs one way, but we will take you directly from Helsinki to Nuuksio, and coming back to Helsinki around noon.
You can forget about the hustle and bustle of the city in complete wilderness surrounded by forest and lakes.
Summer：Every Mondays & Wednesdays & Fridays（＊There are some non-operating dates）
|09:30|| Arrive at Nuuksio (Haukkalampi)
Free until departure
|12:00||Arrive at Helsinki|
Please note ;
- This transfer service is confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers .
- If you want to book this tour the day before the service, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to cancel the service prior to departure if the minimum of participant is not reach.
In this case, we will refund full payment in Euro.
- This transfer service is seat-in-coach (combined) basis.
Please be on time. If you miss the departure time, fail to show up at the right place or at the right time, there is no refund.
- We will start to arrange the service when we get full payment.
- Please take walking shoes with you.
- We will send you detailed information (meeting place etc) separately before departure.
- This transfer service is sold on a per seat basis.
- Clients under 18 years of age must provide us with the written consent of their guardian. Clients under 15 years of age must be accompanied with a guardian.
- It will be on even if it rains.
This service includes ;
- Return transfer for Helsinki / Nuuksio (Combined)
Terms & Conditions
Please read terms and conditions before booking.