We are authorized sales agent of Japan Rail Pass.
If you are travelling around Japan, Japan Rail Pass is the most reasonable way to travel!The Japan Rail Pass is valid for railways, busses, and ferry operated by JR.
It can be used by foreign tourist only, and offers unlimited use of JR trains for 7, 14, 21days.
(Please read Scope of Validity and check out which lines or trains you cannot use with Japan Rail Pass, or you require paying additional charges.)
NB : When booking, please input all your names in your passport, including middle names.
|Green Car ADL||Green Car CHD||Ordinary ADL||Ordinary CHD|
Please note ;
- To activate your Japan Rail Pass, please go to any JR office. http://www.japanrailpass.net/en/exchange.html
- Japan rail pass is for temporary visitors. You need to show “Temporary Visitor” entry status stamp when you exchange at JR office. Please do NOT use an automated gate, then you will not get stamp on your passport. If enter Japan under “Commerce”, “Trainee”, “Entertainer” or “Reentry Permit” etc, you cannot purchase Japan Rail Pass.
- Please read Scope of Validity and check out which lines or trains you cannot use with Japan Rail Pass, or you require paying additional charges. Also read “Conditions for Use”, which is found on the same page.
- For Japanese passport holders ; 日本のパスポートで入国の方の購入には制限があります。詳しくはこちらのページよりご確認ください。利用資格をご確認の上、購入願います。
- Please request your order well in advance, buying Japan Rail Pass with less than two weeks’ advance purchase is the last strategy we would recommend.
- Please check carefully the following to make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. http://www.japanrailpass.net/en/about_jrp.html
- You must turn in your Exchange Order to obtain your JAPAN RAIL PASS within three months from the date the Exchange Order was issued.
- Once a starting date has been assigned to the PASS, it cannot be changed or refunded.
- Please check the followings when you have upon receiving your Exchange Order from us ;
– Your name (it has to be the same as your passport)
– Exchange deadline (Please check the exchange deadline written)
– Ticket Name (Type of Ticket, Duration, Adult/Child)
– You have given both “Passenger coupon” and “Exchange coupon”
If it needs to change, please inform us immediately. We will charge 10€ per change as a handling fee + postal fee.
- We estimate postage costs. If it exceeds or less than that, We do not refund/reclaim the original postage charge or the return postage charge.
- We are not responsible for letter once it transfers to “Posti” the Finnish postal service, it is then their responsibility to deliver and handle concerns for shipping delays or lost letters.
- Children 5 years of age and younger may travel with a parent or a guardian, but they will not be provided with seats. If required, please make a booking for the child at the child rate.
- Cancellation for unused exchange order will be 10% of total amount + 10€ handling fee.
Route Sample route Day 1 Depart hotel in Osaka Kobe sightseeing by train Rokko China Town Kobe Port Tower Sannomiya Hotel in Kobe Day 2 Depart Hotel Sannomiya station Himeji Station Hime…
Route Sample route Day 1 Depart hotel in Hakodate Hakodate sightseeing Goryokaku A star-shaped fortress can be seen from the tower. The first Western-style fortress built in 1855. Hakodate Mountain Th…
Route Sample route Day 1 Depart hotel in Tokyo Trasnfer to Nikko Nikko Sightseeing Nikko Toshogu Hakone-en garden Mt.Komagatake Ropeway Hotel in Hakone Day 2 Depart Hotel Odawara station Nagoya Statio…
Route Sample route Day 1 Depart Hotel Fullday Naha sightseeing Shuri Castle Shurijo Castle, included as one of the UNESCO World Heritage, was the kings’ castle after the unification of the…
Route Sample route Day 1 Depart hotel in Fukuoka Transfer to Nagasaki Nagasaki became a centre of colonial Portuguese and Dutch influence in the 16th through 19th centuries. Nagasaki is also…